You can choose a unique image to set as your profile picture. This is the image that shows up when someone sees your name in Hub or in the editor.
To set your profile picture:
- Go to PicMonkey.com and log in.
- Click your username in the upper-right hand corner.
- Click Manage my account.
- Click Change under the gray circle.
- Open your image from your computer, Hub, or another photo storage source.
- Adjust the size and placement of your image, then click Save.
How to customize your shared space
You can add a custom icon to help people identify your shared space. You can change the logo whenever you want, just as long as your role in the space is an Admin or higher.
To add a custom logo icon:
- From your shared space page in Hub, click Change icon under the name of the space.
- In the file picker, select the image icon you want to use from your computer and click Open.
- Adjust the size and placement of your image, then click Save to add it to the icon.
To add a cover image for a folder:
- Make sure the image you want to use is already in the folder.
- Click the three dots on the right of the image and select Set as cover image.
How to manage people in a shared space
If you’re an Admin or higher:
- Click Manage people on the shared space page.
- From here you can change people’s roles and remove them from the space by clicking the caret next to their role.