The two individual subscription levels have different capabilities in Hub.
- Pro subscribers: can download files as PNG, JPG, or PDF. They can upload their own fonts.
- Basic subscribers: can download files as PNG or JPG only.
Read more about PicMonkey subscription types.
Downgrading from Pro to Basic
If you downgrade your subscription from Pro to Basic:
- You will lose access to your fonts that you uploaded to the text tool, and will longer be able to upload custom fonts.
- You will be unable to download images as PDF.
- If you've created or shared a Shared Space(s) in Hub, you will still have access.
Canceling a Basic or Pro subscription
If you cancel your PicMonkey subscription:
- You will still have access to your images in Hub, however you will no longer be able to download or share them.
- If you've created Shared Spaces, you will still have access to them but you will be limited to inviting five admins and/or contributors maximum to your Space.
For more information on changing your PicMonkey account, see the Managing Subscriptions section of Help.