The top navigation items take you all around the PicMonkey platform: from the Editor to account settings to Hub to the Resource Center.
From left to right the top navigation is as follows:
- PicMonkey logo: Takes you back to the homepage.
- Create New button: Opens the “Edit an image from…” chooser.
- HUB: Opens Hub where all your files are stored into Private or Shared Spaces.
- EDITOR: Opens the Editor where you work on your projects.
- TEMPLATES: Opens the design templates picker.
- LEARN: Opens the PicMonkey Resource Center with tutorials, designs ideas, & tips.
- [YOURNAME] Drop-down: Access your account, the referral program, and help.
- Notifications Bell: See comments from your shared work or messages from PicMonkey.
- Give Feedback Face: Let us know your thoughts or suggestions for improvement.
- Beta Drop-down: Switch between Old PicMonkey (Flash-based, going away in 2020), and New PicMonkey.