The Graphics palette appears on your canvas when you’ve added a graphic to your project. The palette has three tabs for customizing your graphic’s look: Adjust, Effects, and Erase.
- Color circle: Click the color circle to launch the color picker.
- Fade: Use the slider to make your graphic more transparent.
- Blend mode: Select a blend mode to make your graphic blend in differently with the design behind.
- Rotate/Flip: Use the circle arrows to rotate the graphic, or the triangles to flip it across a horizontal or vertical line.
- Replace button: Click to swap out the selected graphic with another chosen from Hub, your computer, stock photos, etc.
- Delete: Remove the graphic from your canvas.
- More options: Choose either “Revert” or “Flatten” to remove or lock in your edits.
From the Effects tab on the Graphics palette you can style your graphics. Check the box for the default effect. Customize by clicking the caret and adjust the effect further to your liking.:
- Drop Shadow: put a shadow underneath your graphic for a 3-D effect.
- Inner Shadow: put a shadow inside your graphic for an engraved look.
- Outline: Put a color outline around your graphic.
From the Erase tab in the Text palette you can adjust an eraser’s settings to remove part of your graphic. Click the Paintbrush tab to paint any erased portion back on. The Crop tab lets you resize your graphic.