You can upload (import) your own photos into PicMonkey to edit. There are a few different ways to get your pics into PicMonkey.
1. Add via the Create New button (1 image @ a time)
- Click Create New at the top of the editor.
- Select the source of the photos you'd like to import.
- Computer: for photos that are saved on your computer's hard drive.
- Blank canvas: to start a new project from one of PicMonkey's Blank canvasses.
- Hub: for photos that are already stored in Hub, PicMonkey's cloud-based storage.
- Templates: to start a new project from a PicMonkey template.
- Stock Photos: to open an image from PicMonkey's library of stock photos.
- Other: for photos stored in third-party applications such as:
- OneDrive (Microsoft)
- Google Photos
- Google Drive
2. Upload to Hub from your computer (bulk upload method)
- Open Hub from the navigation menu
- Click the cloud & arrow icon
- Choose photos from your computer to upload
3. Upload after creating a new folder in Hub
- Create a new folder in your Private space, or a new space in your Shared area of Hub
- For shared spaces, create a new folder to go inside
- After creating the new folder, click the Upload button that appears as in the image above to import pics from your computer
4. Upload to PicMonkey from a mobile device
Follow these steps to upload photos from your phone to PicMonkey's hub. Note: this does not involve using the PicMonkey mobile app.
- Open the web browser on your smart device (iPhone, Galaxy, iPad, etc)
- Go to PicMonkey.com on your device
- From the mobile homepage, select Go to my Hub
- Click the cloud + arrow icon
- Select the source to upload your pics
- Your uploaded pics are now accessible in Hub from a mobile browser, the PicMonkey mobile app, and on the desktop version of PicMonkey
5. Upload photos via the PicMonkey mobile app
- Open the PicMonkey mobile app (Get the app)
- Tap on "My Hub"
- Select the private or shared folder in Hub where you'd like to upload your pics
- Select pics from your device's camera roll to upload